betsportforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best forum for Fixed and Insider matches

Go down

The best forum for Fixed and Insider matches Empty The best forum for Fixed and Insider matches

Post  Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 pm

This is closed type forum and one of the best closed forums in the world. In this forum you can see just fixed and insider matches. We providing profitable betting tips on different sports like soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, handball, volleyball ect.

We have a first-hand information and guarantee you a high rate of success. Our secret of success based on three core attributes: experience, information and knowledge. Allow this core attributes be useful for you.

This forum will have max 20 member. We are 9 tipsters and others 11 place are for people who want to invest their money in sports-betting without spending time for searching and analyzing news, information and league statistics. If you want to be a part of this forum you must pay a membership for just 500euros per month.

We have a special offer i.e. there are two things which make us different form another forums and web-site.

First of all, in our forum the profit is guaranteed. That means that, in a case of a series of wrong tips i.e. if you don’t made a profit in a current month, membership for the next month is free.

Second, you have an opportunity to get our tips on your mobile phone. This means that you shouldn’t spend much time in front of PC and wait to somebody write tips on the forum. You can do your everyday activity, and when some of our tipsters put tip on forum, you can receive same by SMS message.

We have one way to subscription: Moneybookers

Upon making the payment, please contact us with your personal data i.e. name and surname, country, the number of your mobile phone where you want to receive the SMS messages with the tips, and the e-mail address where you receive the information for tips in the e-mail format.

Admin
Admin

https://betsportforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum